Unfortunately due to the nature of the products being food products, products that are perishable and aged during transport we do not offer a returns option.
Non Food Products:
If you have made a purchase of one of our non-food products then you may return the item to us as long as the product has not been opened or used in any way. You will be responsible for returns postage costs. A refund will be issued when the goods have arrived back at Vegan Antics and been inspected. Please get in touch on our Contact Us page before returning any goods.
Our refunds policy is set out in two segments, qualified for refunds and not qualified for refunds, this is to indicate if you should proceed to contact us in regards to processing your refund.
Qualified for refunds:
1. You have made a mistake in your order or you no longer require your order and want to cancel (Cancellations must be made within 5hrs of your purchase) .
2. Your order has arrived damaged and you selected “Special Delivery” . You will need to provide us with further details and photographic evidence. As you selected Special Delivery we can then file a claim with our courier to gather the full amount of your purchase however your refund will be priced at the total value awarded by the claim.
3. Your order arrived late and you selected “Special Delivery”. Late deliveries are rare but in the event that this has happened then we can file a claim with our courier, however for late deliveries a full refund will not be available and only a part refund is usually offered by couriers.
Not qualified for refunds:
1. You order has arrived damaged and you selected “Free Delivery”. Unfortunately the free delivery option does not come with insurance and therefor we cannot file a claim for any damage caused by transit. We will however offer you a complementary discount code for use on your next purchase.
2. You didn’t like the taste of our products. Everybody has different taste buds and so therefor our products may or may not be of your liking, once you have consumed our products you will not be eligible for a refund.
3. Your order arrived late and you selected “Free Delivery”. As you selected free delivery, you will not be able to file a refund claim, this is because we cannot claim for late deliveries with this delivery method. We advise that to avoid disappointment you order a couple of days earlier than required or select one of our other delivery methods such as “Special Delivery”.
I want to file for a return/refund, what’s the next step?
Visit our Contact Us page.