Unfortunately due to the nature of the products, we do not offer a returns option.
Non Food Products:
If you have made a purchase of one of our non-food products then you may return the item to us as long as the product has not been opened or used in any way. You will be responsible for returns postage costs. A refund will be issued when the goods have arrived back at Vegan Antics and have been inspected. Please get in touch on our Contact Us page before returning any goods.
Our refunds policy is set out in two segments: qualified for refunds and not qualified for refunds; this is to indicate if you should proceed to contact us in regards to processing your refund.
Qualified for refunds:
1. You have made a mistake in your order or you no longer require your order and want to cancel (Cancellations must be made within 12hrs of your purchase) .
2. Your order has arrived damaged beyond a “reasonable amount”. (“Reasonable amount” meaning that the product has been damaged to such a degree that it is not recognisable from our online photos or it is damaged in a way making it no longer safe to consume).
3. There has been a mistake made with your order. Although mistakes at Vegan Antics are rare, we are human and each product is hand-made, so mistakes can happen. If a mistake has been made with your order, e.g. the wrong product or flavour has been sent, we will do our best to rectify this; where we cannot rectify a mistake we will issue a refund.
Not qualified for refunds:
1. You order has arrived damaged less than a “reasonable amount” (e.g. the icing on your cupcakes has been knocked slightly, or minor damage has occurred). Our products are shipped with a courier and are not personally hand-delivered by our staff, so it should be taken into consideration when placing your order that cupcakes may not arrive in absolute perfect condition.
2. You didn’t like the taste of our products. Everybody has different taste buds and so therefore our products may or may not be of your liking, once you have consumed our products you will not be eligible for a refund.
3. Your order arrived late. Whilst late arrivals are very uncommon, we do not accept responsibility for parcels arriving later than their requested date. We strongly advise that if you are ordering products for a special occasion, that you allow an extra day for delivery.
I want to file for a return/refund, what’s the next step?
Visit our Contact Us page.