We are Hiring!
Barista / Front of House
Location: Gravesend, Kent (DA11 0BH)
Closing Date: 01/10/2018
Industry: Bakery; Catering; Hospitality
Thursday: 11 AM – 5 PM
Friday: 11 AM – 5 PM
Saturday: 11 AM – 5 PM
Total Hours: 18hrs
Salary: Salary will depend on age and previous experience.
At Vegan Antics, we are a proud specialist in catering for Vegans & Allergen Sufferers.
We are a 100% Vegan bakery specialising in Vegan & allergen free cakes & baked goods.
All of our products are suitable for everybody, especially those following a Vegan lifestyle and those with food intolerance’s & allergies in search of dairy free, egg free, lactose-free, wheat free, gluten free, nut free, soy free & sugar-free sweet treats with high-quality flavour and design in mind.
We sell sweet products such as Cupcakes, Cakes, Brownies, Shortbreads, Cookies, Flapjacks, Rocky Road & more, all of which can be ordered easily online or bought in the store. We also serve savoury options to our Cafe customers such as Paninis, Wraps, Soups, Pastries & Nachos…
Be a part of the team in our Vegan Bakery located in the heart of Gravesend. We are looking for a bubbly, positively energetic and genuine person who can add to our high-quality customer service experience, you will be serving our range of delicious cakes, baked goods, desserts & savoury, you will also be serving hot and cold drinks such as barista coffee, teas, smoothies & milkshakes.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Accurately perform till transactions
- Food & drink service and preparation
- Continual cleaning and maintenance of working and seating areas.
- Preferably Vegan
- Exude positive energy
- Ability to learn tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to use own initiative as well as work well within a team
- Can provide excellent customer service skills
- Speaks fluent English
- UK Resident with the relevant work permits
- Previous experience as a Barista/Similar Role (preferred although not essential)
- Must be reliable and flexible.
- Takes pride in their appearance.
- Ability to work under pressure during busy periods.
- Good people skills.
- Logical thinking & critical reasoning.
- Good communication skills.
- Creative skills.
- Previous experience in similar role preferred.
Previous experience is desired however, it is not required, training will be provided.
Benefits of Working @ Vegan Antics!
- Full training & support provided
- Part uniform provided.
- Being part of the future of indulgence.
- Opportunity to join us at Vegan festivals across the UK.
- Working with a small and fun team.
- Discount scheme for employees & direct family members.
- Free hot drinks during breaks.
How To Apply
Please send your current CV along with a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you think you are suitable for this role.